Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Inspiration

                                       LINDA HELEN FLEMING  Nov. 26, 1939-Apr. 29, 1999


In honor of Mother's Day, I wanted to share my Mom, my inspiration.  As you can see my Mom was a nurse, fabulous Mom, wonderful wife, and friend. But what most didn't know (including herself) was she was a talented fiber artist. She sewed, knit, crocheted, but mostly sewed.  My goal is to share some of her work with all of you. Of course, keeping in my mind that my intention was to start all of this the week of Apr 29, so I'm at least two weeks behind schedule. I only have this picture scanned in so far but hopefully this Mother's Day weekend I will get busy.

Linda Fleming is a woman that everyone should know. I have been blessed to have had a very great mother and I still miss her. However, she continues to be my inspiration. When I feel like giving up on something, all I have to say is "Do it for Mom!".

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment