Saturday, June 18, 2011

Carolyn's Wedding Present

Last weekend I attended the wedding of an old high school friend. It was like no other wedding I had ever been to and Greg, Seth and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was down to earth and casual and fun!

Of course I made a gift for my friend. Since we are so close I wrote in the note that if it wasn't to her liking she could send it back and I would make something more to her liking. When she got back from her honeymoon she texted me, "I love the gift. Sorry u cant have it back its my favorite of all the gifts." I have never received a better AND worse text.  Greg and I fell in love with it while I was making it.

Since I was on vacation this past week, there is more to come, as I finished several projects.


2 comments:

  1. Susan this is so pretty! Can you post what book you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a freebee from Lion Brand Yarn Company called Magnolia Afghan. It is listed on my Ravelry flaminredhead3. Thank you,this was a pure pleasure to crochet and didn't take much time. I made it out of Marble Chunky.

    ReplyDelete