Thursday, February 3, 2011

BRRRRRR! Are we still in Tucson?!

Last night it got down to 19 degrees here in lovely warm Tucson, AZ. We've had frozen pipes, water is out in part of town, as well as some problems with natural gas. Shane is happily home from school today, due to no water. Greg is complaining because it's so cold but still doesn't look like it.

And myself, well I should be writing a research paper. Rolling my eyes, because I am an accounting major. Anyhow what I really feel like doing is getting some hot soup, tea, coffee, cocoa, or cider. Streaming "Bones" episodes and starting either a knit or crochet afghan. I am caught up on all other reading and homework and I do have a class tonight. I'm going to have to go out in this cold again. Don't I deserve some goofing off time. Actually it's not goofing off, I would be doing something very productive.

Realistically I do know that 1) it will warm up by Sunday and probably won't get cold again till sometime next year and 2) I already have to working on 2 designs and have probably a dozen projects in progress right now. A compromise is I will watch "Bones" but I will pick up the warmest thing I have in progress right now. Perhaps it's a good time to go back to my mukluks (pictured on the side).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is warming up. Walked this morning and it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete