Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scheduling Issues

I am getting more comfortable with my school schedule but when am I supposed to...........get office work done, organize, blog, knit, crochet, design, family time, socialize. I do long to be one of the uber organized of this world. If someone has an idea or knows of a reference I could use I would love to hear about it. The other day I did get good use out of Economics class sketching a design for a necklace and earrings. And while I was sleeping I came up with an idea for a scarf and have even bought the very yarn I pictured in my head.

Tonight I will be heading out with the girl(s) (don't know how many as of yet). We will have dinner, coffee, talk, and fiber pursuits. Maybe they will have some ideas for me. I am very afraid I will need to buckle down and get a schedule of all things.

What has really made me realize that I need some focus, as usual, is Greg. Thankfully he is here to keep me on task. I dedicate this whole blog to him. Frankly without his love and patience I would NOT be accomplishing as much as I currently do. When I met Greg I wasn't knitting or crocheting at all, I was just stock piling patterns and yarn. Now my yarn and books are organized, accessible, and usable. I've finished countless items. I've made sketches for designs. I've started this blog. I went back to college. I have a social life. Are you blushing yet, Greg? This list is endless. Thanks for being my inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment