Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Just Wish......

I just wish--
I could knit as fast as I crochet.
There were more hours in a day so I could have enough time to study, work, keep a clean house,spend time with family and friends, read, knit, and crochet.
All the UFO's could turn into FO's.
I had more money for yarn and patterns.
I had more storage for said yarn and patterns.
But I won't waste all day on this list cause it could go on forever with every bullet point having to do with fiber based pursuits.

I just think I am feeling a little frustrated. It's the first week back to class and I'm trying to figure out how to schedule myself so that I feel balanced and keep from getting stressed. Thursday through Friday is a particular challenge. I start Thursday early with Microeconomics, then home by 10:30 to do homework, housework, any business stuff Greg needs, cook dinner and if possible some free time prior to 6:30 p.m. At 6:30 I head back to campus for Business Organization & Management and I'm there till 9:55 p.m. (but great class loads of positive energy). Predicament #1 I need downtime when I get home but I have to be up by 7:15 a.m. to drive across town for Intermediate Accounting. The given in my stress management is that come hell or high water Wednesday night and Friday afternoon I get myself to Grandma's Spinning Wheel. This is especially important when studying for a big test, my brain would turn to mush if I didn't get a knit/crochet break.

Now here's some great news for everyone else.... if you want to get another prospective on what it's like at Grandma's Spinning Wheel they have a blog now too, it's....you guessed it grandmasspinningwheel.blogspot.com. Take a look. FYI Wednesday night's group is more wild and may contain adult content, parental discretion advised under the age of 21. Friday afternoon is normally more mellow but equally enjoyable.

PS The hat for K is done and she loved it. I'm pleased too and there will be pics to come. Michael took some for me on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug for the blog, Susan! Keep spreading the fiber...errrr, word!

    ReplyDelete