Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting Points

It's late at night and I am a very bad sleeper. With the start of this New Year I want to make some changes, find my bliss. I have already taken the steps towards improving my ability to make a living but now I would like to take some steps towards improving my creative life.

I have recently embarked on completing a degree in Accounting. Now I would like to expand things in the fiber arts, crochet and knitting. I need and crave the balance of using both sides of my brain equally. This is a journey that is well overdue for me. I'm mostly done raising the kids and it is time for me to focus on something for me and maybe even others.

I have designs swimming in my head. Sometimes they wake me up at night. Mostly it's handbags. I have always wondered why Knitspiration comes at 1-3 a.m. instead of mid-day. I am itching to get started with all of this. I figured if I write about it, it will help me focus and organize my thoughts. I see so much color and texture just waiting to be turned into a scarf, hat, purse, socks...... Where will all of this lead me?

No comments:

Post a Comment